by Property Service Hungary
Property Service Hungary was formed for the purpose of managing/Rentals and Sales of residential properties in the downtown of Budapest. Our goal is to provide quality and cost-effective property management and leasing service to ensure both owner and tenant satisfaction.
In order to achieve our goal we give each property individualized attention during every phase of management and strive to maintain a low vacancy rate and quick turnaround time on vacant units, despite unfavorable market conditions.
We take full ownership of all the daily management tasks associated with managing a property. We supervise the tenant to ensure due care is taken of the property, make sure all bills are paid on time and provide a full and transparent cash flow to clients to allow them to see the status of their property’s cash balance at all times.
We provide an in-house handyman and Cleaning team to replace or repair general items and deep cleaning at any time. All major repairs/cleanings are first consulted with the client before proceeding.
Property Service Hungary offers the “All-Inclusive” package :
- Managing and marketing your property
- Free Professional Photography of your Property
- Finding socially and financially responsible tenants
- All – inclusive maintenance and furnishing
- Regularly technical check-up
- Account management and legal device, insurances
- Repair work and general safety service of the property
- Regular inspections and maintaining your property on the highest standard
- Building and maintaining relationships with tenants
- Handling general administration such as references, agreements, inventory reports
- Finding financially reliable tenants
- Arranging the check-in of the tenant at the start of the tenancy
- Collection of rent with 24-hours disposable service
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Online statements
- Advising on deposit deductions
- Fully managing of the check-out process
- Key holding service
- Transfer of utilities
- One full scaled management inspection per year
- Management of vacant properties
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR MANAGEMENT LEAFLET:
Get in Touch with Us:
Our latest Management Listing
Latest Blog Posts